Forte Wireless Commpad
A policeman at an accident site uses one device to make a quick sketch, fill out a report, issue a citation--and file it to headquarters from the scene. The same device enables a warehouse clerk to check in hundreds of boxes by quickly scanning bar codes on the merchandise. A gas-utility repairman, at a customer's house, uses the device to get a blueprint of a damaged furnace from its manufacturer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing