Cyndi Moltz: The Ups And Downs Drive Her `Crazy'Sandra Dallas
`My mother used to say I could take a nickel and make a dime out of it without even trying," says Cyndi B. Moltz, 29, who owns her own graphic-art studio in Denver. These days, Moltz, who was first given mutual-fund shares when she was a baby, is concentrating that talent on the stock market, signing on with an aggressive financial planner and investing on her own in mutual funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner