Can Software Dealers Survive The Age Of The Internet?
Mort Rosenthal and Rory Cowan have a wager on the future of their new company, Stream International Inc. Rosenthal, who is chairman, says half of Stream's business--distributing software and technical support to corporations--will be conducted entirely over the Internet by the end of the year. Cowan, the company's chief executive, figures it will take at least two years to reach that level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap