"When China pirates American products, it is taking the ideas, the enterprise, and the jobs of these industries and the workers they represent. We will not tolerate that."--Charlene Barshefsky, acting U.S. Trade Representative, imposing retaliatory tariffs on Chinese products
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History