Lights! Camera! Balance Sheet!By
It's power-lunch time at the Rita Hayworth dining room on Sony Pictures' Culver City lot. Danny DeVito trudges in. Nearby Alex Trebek, host of the TV game show Jeopardy, holds court. All but oblivious to the high-voltage networking, studio President Alan Levine hunches over his pea soup and discusses the motion picture industry's byzantine accounting rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas