How Tight Are Labor Markets?
By most estimates, the current jobless rate of 5.4% is below the so-called natural rate of unemployment--the rate at which labor markets are so tight that further declines are likely to spark inflation. But a number of economists argue that the labor market is looser than the jobless rate suggests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day