Imperial Oil May Soon SpurtBy
As most oil stocks rose to new highs, Imperial Oil (IMO) remained a sleepy giant. Indeed, the stock of Canada's No.1 oil company has been a wallflower, inching up just 16% since 1991. So why are some investors loading up on it?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020