"I don't want to...appear to be trying to tinker with the market." -- Energy Secretary Hazel O'Leary, Apr. 29, before a White House order to tap the Strategic Petroleum Reserve "This is an almost elegant idea." -- O'Leary, Apr. 30, after the order. She says her first statement refers to doing it in future years
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020