Eisner: A Fair Day's Pay For A Fair Haired Boy?
"How high can CEO pay go?" (Special Report, Apr. 22) unfairly characterized Walt Disney CEO Michael D. Eisner's compensation as out of proportion to shareholder value. Unfortunately, this evaluation was presented in a narrow context that misrepresents the dramatic benefits Eisner has brought stockholders since he took over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas