The Case Against Steve Case
America Online chief Steven M. Case has grandiose plans, nine lives, and excessive self-confidence, but he is missing the point ("The online world of Steve Case," Cover Story, Apr. 15). AOL's service is terrible: repeated inability to connect, frequent and random disconnects, pricing that is exorbitant for even modest usage, and interminable delays waiting for art to load. All this while I receive yet another in the never-ending series of unsolicited startup disks--as AOL attempts to corral more "members" despite an inability to service those they have now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts