Reading The Tea Leaves: Japan's Rally `Is The Real Thing'
In his decade as a fund manager in Japan, Ian C. Burden has lived through a boom and bust at the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Now that the market's recovering, Burden, representative director with HSBC Asset Management Japan, is firmly in the camp of the bulls. He expects the yen to remain stable and the Japanese economy to keep improving--both positives for equities. Burden, 44, shared his views in a recent chat with Tokyo Bureau Chief Brian Bremner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders