More Evidence Of Hidden Holocaust Cash
It has been widely held that officially neutral Switzerland quietly abetted Nazi Germany during World War II. But Swiss bankers long have denied charges that they are still hoarding assets that once belonged to Jewish Holocaust victims. An examination by Swiss bankers in 1995 turned up only $32 million--most of it 50 years' worth of interest that accumulated on small deposits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt