Is It Time For The `Info Appliance'?
Each year, the personal computer gets more and more pumped up with power and features--they'll sort your messages, jazz up your presentations, play CDs, design a minivan, surf the Internet. The only thing the machines can't do, it seems, is make coffee. So what's next? A new class of computers that stand the can-do-all notion on its head--and are as easy to use as a coffeemaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts