Bullying Doesn't Become Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America Inc. has run amok. Its bullying tactics in response to a sexual-harassment suit brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on Apr. 9 are beyond the pale. No one knows the merits of the suit yet, but the company's conduct has already sullied its reputation. It is time for top management to begin to act with some degree of decorum and decency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts