Big Stink In Cheeseland
Even for Green Bay, Wisc., the weekly opening of the National Cheese Exchange is a decidedly low-key event. Each Friday morning for half an hour, in a room in a nondescript office building, traders mill around a cheese wall of fame--pictures of the industry's big cheeses. The traders sip their coffee and call out bids on cheddar barrels and 40-pound blocks. Trades are recorded by hand, in magic marker, on a big board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner