Millstones Around His NeckResa King
Nuclear power is burning Bernard Fox. After six months as head of New England's largest electric utility--Northeast Utilities, in Berlin, Conn.--Fox, 54, has two Connecticut plants down, two under close watch by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and layoffs looming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations