How To Find An Executor Who's Willing And AbleGrace W. Weinstein
Comedian W.C. Fields left his executor a nightmare task. Fearful of being stranded in strange places, the actor opened bank accounts in whistle-stops across the country. What's more, he often used fictitious names, so that finding all of the accounts after his death posed an enormous challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt