Korea's Big Leap Into Europe
His friends call him "King Kong." And O.S. Kong, a 46-year-old South Korean executive, is certainly living up to that chest-thumping nickname. As president of Western European operations for Korea's LG Electronics, Kong hopes to spend upwards of $1.5 billion to build a semiconductor and consumer-electronics factory in Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders