Flying On A Wing, A Prayer, And A Blank Check
Two decades ago, Indonesian Research & Technology Minister B.J. Habibie traveled around the world asking Boeing, British Aerospace, the Dutch-German Fokker, and other aerospace giants to finance his dream--an airplane industry in Indonesia. Several simply ignored him, considering Indonesia an unlikely location.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis