Commentary: The Budget Bungle Will Cost America DearlyBy
Somewhere between the partisan bickering that caused shutdown II in January and Pat Buchanan's fear-mongering in February, Washington flubbed a golden opportunity to enhance the economy's near-term outlook and solidify its long-term future as the world's most competitive economy. The failure of Congress and the White House to reach an agreement on balancing the budget is more than just another sad comment on Washington's ineptitude. It's adding to the risk of a recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts