Yankee Chicken, Go Home
Russian citizens have been menaced by nuclear fallout and organized crime that makes Mafia doings look tame. But now the government has fingered a new enemy: American chickens. The Russians want to ban U.S. birds, claiming a risk of food poisoning from American chickens. The two nations are negotiating, but if an agreement isn't reached by Mar. 19, the Russians could permanently clip the wings of American poultry processors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas