The Age Of Anxiety
The campaign debate over economic anxiety is veering off into the wild blue yonder. Business-bashing and tariff threats are replacing balanced budgets and tax cuts. With the economy barely growing, the rhetoric could do real damage. The bond market is already throwing a fit, and the dollar is swooning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020