A Bigger Web Presence For Small Fry
THE WEB MAY BE A POWERFUL publishing medium, but it can cost small businesses and individuals plenty to get their materials posted there--$500 just to put up a page or two, in many cases. With small ventures in mind, LinkStar Communications Corp. of Deerfield Beach, Fla., has developed software that automates the process and slashes costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy