Incredible Universe: Lost In Space
No one puts the super in superstore like Incredible Universe. With glitzy emporiums the size of two football fields stuffed with everything from computers to vacuum cleaners, it pushes the retailing craze for ever-increasing store size to new limits. But losses are also mounting, and some are beginning to wonder if the chain is really so incredible after all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn