Blood On The Yellow Pages
Kris Hagerman, 31, wants to revolutionize the $10 billion yellow-pages market. On Feb. 26, his company, Big Book Inc., will launch a service on the World Wide Web listing addresses, phone numbers, and business descriptions for 11 million U.S. businesses. It will also let viewers assign quality ratings to merchants as a guide for fellow shoppers, find stores within a specified radius of any location, and scan in-depth cultural guides to major cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's