Arms And The ProfitsBy
You might think doing business with the cutback-stricken defense Establishment would be a losing game. Untrue. Big operators such as Lockheed Martin and Raytheon are making big bucks, and even some small fry are doing well. Take Signal Technology (STZ), whose shares have rocketed from 3 to 6 since mid-August. Money manager Scott Black sees them hitting 12 in a year, based on Signal's widening profit margins and rising sales. Right now, Signal has an order backlog of $92.6 million, 40% higher than a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts