U.S.: Why Rising Pay Isn't Courting InflationBy
Is inflation creeping back into the picture? Several recent developments make you wonder: surging gold prices, higher commodity prices, anecdotal evidence of shortages of skilled labor, and last year's increase in core inflation, which excludes energy and food. True, the rise was small, but it was the first in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing