The New Phrase In Polish: Charge It
Jola Kielan breeds Black Russian terriers. Until lately, the 46-year-old native of suburban Warsaw, an accountant by profession, had trouble getting the huge and feisty animals to and from shows. But last May, she bought a new four-door Rover compact for $10,500, with a 30% cash downpayment and a three-year loan at 38.5% from Bank Zachodni. A week later, Kielan drove her terriers over to Brussels, where they placed best in show for guard dogs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day