The Mouse That Roared At Deutsche Telekom
The right product at the right price. A small German company, TopWare CD-Service, says it followed those basic marketing rules to produce a hot-selling phone directory on CD-ROM. Yet its rival, a subsidiary of giant Deutsche Telekom, has charged in court that TopWare is a copyright thief. It's a nasty fight--and a lesson for Deutsche Telekom as it prepares for the competitive onslaught that telecom deregulation will unleash in its home market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day