Hold The Phone It's A Telecom Marketing Free For All
Brace yourself. If you're fed up with phone company ads, never want to hear another pin drop, think you'll yank the thing out of the wall if you get one more call from a long-distance telemarketer during dinner--you ain't seen nothing yet. Congress' Feb. 1 passage of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 is about to unleash a torrent of marketing campaigns importuning you to change something you probably never thought much about before: local phone service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders