Canada: Even With Easing, Lots Of Unease
Canada's balancing act continues: On one side, a weak economy with chronic high joblessness. On the other, the need to rein in massive government debt and hold the Canadian dollar at levels where foreign capital will keep flowing in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States