Will A New Film Click?
The Instamatic. The 110. The Disc Camera. Every decade or so since the early 1960s, the photography industry has introduced a new film format designed to make cameras more portable and picture-taking simpler. And each time, after an initial flurry of enthusiasm, the snapshot-shooting public has returned to the higher quality of 35mm photography. In the absence of true innovation, conventional photo sales have slowed to a decidedly geriatric pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day