Stocks Are Flying High Down Under
Like planets in lucky alignment, global economic events have smiled on Australia's stock market. After a dismal 1994, the benchmark Australia All-Ordinaries index began picking up steam a year ago, turning in a healthy 15% gain in 12 months. Now, analysts expect the index to hit an all-time high in 1996 and keep on rising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy