Pay Up Time
When President Clinton raised taxes on upper-income individuals two years ago, he softened the blow by allowing the extra 1993 tax to be paid on the installment plan--interest-free. The final payment is due this Apr. 15. Just in case anyone forgets, the IRS will send out a reminder notice in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day