Memo To U.S. Inventors: File Early
FOR BASEMENT TINKERERS and corporate researchers alike, the New Year has brought new competition: From now on, overseas inventors will get equal treatment from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, ending decades of favoritism. The change was mandated by the General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade and took effect on Jan. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt