Is Major League Soccer Using Its Head?
Sure, Americans like an underdog. But Alan I. Rothenberg, a fast-talking Los Angeles lawyer, is peddling a product that the public has rejected time and time again over the past 30 years: pro soccer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts