Hard Lessons At For Profit Schools
After four stormy years, the rancorous end was almost predictable. With city police shielding them from angry parents in a packed grade-school auditorium, Baltimore's Board of School Commissioners decided on Nov. 30 to cancel the remaining year of a contract for Education Alternatives Inc. to manage or administer 12 of the city's schools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing