The P Cs In America's Corner Offices
EXECUTIVES ARE OFTEN MORE computer-literate than they're cracked up to be, says a new study of CEOs and other senior executives at U.S. companies with sales of more than $250 million a year. Of the 245 executives polled, 84% said they have PCs on their desks, and 75% have a machine at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders