A Brawl Is Brewing In The LaboratoryJohn Carey
For decades, science and technology have been among Washington's most pampered budget babies, usually winning hefty increases year after year. No more. While Republicans and Democrats alike profess continued love for research and development, the grim reality of trying to balance the budget guarantees painful cuts. And that could trigger a nasty squabble, as competing members of the science community grab for their slice of a shrinking pie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's