That Daring Old Company And Its Jaunty Jalopy
They were flights of fancy, a fleet of visionary vehicles dreamed up by employees. But one sketch at Chrysler Corp.'s 1991 "idea fair" caught the eye of design guru Thomas C. Gale. "It was a hot rod with the flowing forms of the early 1930s," recalls Gale. "I couldn't wait to build a scale model."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries