Is Someone Out To Devour Smith's?By
Just as the drugstores are consolidating, grocery chains are teaming up, too. Competition in the industry is intense, notes an analyst, and profit margins slim. A perfect setup for mergers and acquisitions?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's