Commentary: The Rtc's Epitaph: It WorkedDean Foust
Even for the U.S. government, it was a colossal undertaking: In 1989, Uncle Sam created the Resolution Trust Corp. to dispose of the assets of hundreds of failed savings and loans. The RTC quickly became the nation's largest financial institution, eclipsing even Citibank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’