Babes In Cyberland
With Christmas toys still cluttering bedrooms and dens, it hardly seems the time to be cooking up new ways to dazzle kids. But that's what personal computer kingpin Compaq Computer Corp. and preschool-toy giant Fisher-Price Inc. have in mind. On Jan. 4, the two planned to announce a line of new compu-toys that could turn the home PC into 1996's toy story.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single