The Best Entrepreneurs
An amazing year for entrepreneurs! A new club was formed: double-billionaire winners. Jim Clark did it once with Silicon Graphics and came back with Netscape. Steve Jobs hit it big with Apple-took a long break-and won again with Pixar. The hurdle was certainly raised in '95.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts