Ralph S. Larsen
Johnson & Johnson Chief RALPH S. LARSEN doesn't shrink from a fight. In 1995, he won J&J's first-ever hostile takeover battle, snaring Cordis. Using ads that slammed a rival's product, Larsen also turned an obscure Merck prescription drug, Pepcid AC, into an over-the-counter heartburn powerhouse. J&J had one of its most profitable years on the 57-year-old CEO's watch. Net income is expected to be up 19%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone