Move Over, Mr. Andretti
Blasting off in the new Porsche 911 Turbo is the closest you'll probably get to driving a real race car. A pulse-revving 400 horsepower in the '96 model gets it from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds. Top speed is 180 mph. Price: a cool $105,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners