Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg, And David Geffen
Not many companies start life with $2 billion in capital. But then, not many upstarts come with JEFFREY KATZENBERG, STEVEN SPIELBERG, and DAVID GEFFEN. Hollywood's DreamWorks company will begin 1996 with a new comedy on ABC and a George Michael album. Down the road: Prince of Egypt, an animated film about Moses, and interactive games with Microsoft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts