How To Evaluate Tax Reform
This is shaping up as the year of America's great tax debate. About time. The U.S. tax system is a mess, riddled with exemptions, deductions, and credits that serve little purpose beyond rewarding favored constituents. The tax system is expensive for individuals and corporations to comply with, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders