C. Michael Armstrong
C. MICHAEL ARMSTRONG, CEO of GM Hughes Electronics, has led a great new product launch--DirecTV, a satellite-to-home television service that beams crystal-clear programming to rooftop dishes. Armstrong took a stodgy military contractor and used its high-tech smarts to tap into new commercial markets. The stock is up 50% on the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks