A no-show in home PCs until 1995, Hewlett-Packard is on track to hit the top three by '97, thanks to the Pavilion. It allows each family member to set up his or her own library of commonly used software. Price: $2,100 to $3,500.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears
- Asian Stocks Rally as Yen Rise Stalls; Oil Climbs: Markets Wrap